All design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software on the Sites is Copyright(c) 1990-2020 Uni-Wear, Inc., ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Sites is the exclusive property of Uniform Discount and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Sites is the property of Uniform Discount or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Sites for the sole purpose of placing an order with Uniform Discount, using the Interactive Services or using the Sites as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on the Sites - including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance - without the prior written permission of Uniform Discount is strictly prohibited.
Uniform Discount.com and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Uniform Discount and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not offered by Uniform Discount in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Uniform Discount. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The products displayed on the Sites can be ordered and delivered only within the U.S. and certain select countries. See the International Shipments section of Uniform Discount.com for more information. Uniform Discount products displayed on the Sites may be available in select Uniform Discount retail stores in the U.S. and certain foreign markets. All prices displayed on Uniform Discount.com are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S. If any minor uses any goods or product from Uniform Discount it should be only after the legal or parental guardian has discussed the product with the minor's doctor. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Uniform Discount.
Given the popularity of our products, and except where prohibited by law, Uniform Discount may limit the number available for purchase, so that as many clients as possible may enjoy our merchandise.
While Uniform Discount has tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
Responsibility for Your Content
You are solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Sites, through our Interactive Services or otherwise, including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials (collectively, "Content"). We will not accept Content from you unless you are a registered user of the Sites.
Your Use of Content on the Sites and Limitation of Liability
Uniform Discount provides the Sites and the Interactive Services and all other applications and services on the Sites as a forum only. Uniform Discount is not liable for any statements, representations, or Content provided by its users in any public forum on the Sites or any Third Party Site. Any Content, if displayed, is displayed for entertainment and informational purposes only. More generally, Content posted via or on the Sites or any Third Party Site, including through the Interactive Services, is not controlled by Uniform Discount. Uniform Discount cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Interactive Services, you maybe exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable and Uniform Discount shall not be liable for any such Content and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Under no circumstances will Uniform Discount be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for i) any errors or omissions in any Content; or (ii) any loss or damage (including, without limitation, personal injury or property damage)of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via or to the Sites or through the Interactive Services.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Content therein. You may not interfere with or disrupt the Sites, or servers or networks connected to the Sites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Sites, including by using any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers. Uniform Discount reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Content.
Your Content Submissions
By submitting content to Uniform Discount, you represent and warrant that:
- You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Sites, the Interactive Services and potentially Third Party Sites;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such Content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- All Content that you post is accurate;
You also represent and warrant that any content you submit:
- Is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Does not harm minors;
- Does not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any person or entity;
- Does not violate any obligations you may have with respect to such Content under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Is not, or would not reasonably be considered to be, unlawful, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, abusive, tortious, threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- Is not submitted for compensation or other consideration from any third party; "does not include any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- Is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail,""spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Does not contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Uniform Discount does not endorse any Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Uniform Discount disclaims all liability with respect to the Content.
If your Content includes ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals to Uniform Discount through the Interactive Services, (a) such Content is not confidential or proprietary and Uniform Discount has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect thereto; (b) Uniform Discount may have something similar to that Content already under consideration or development; and (c) you are not entitled to compensation, payment or reimbursement of any kind for such Content from Uniform Discount under any circumstances unless you are otherwise notified by Uniform Discount in writing.
Third Party Content and Third Party Sites
Uniform Discount may provide content of third parties ("Third Party Content") or links to Third Party Sites as a service to those interested in this information. Uniform Discount does not monitor, approve or have any control over any Third Party Content or the Third Party Sites and the inclusion of links to Third Party Content or Third Party Sites does not imply any association or relationship between Uniform Discount and such third party. Uniform Discount does not guarantee, endorse or adopt the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content or any Third Party Site. Uniform Discount is not responsible for updating or reviewing Third-party Content or Third Party Sites. You use Third Party Content and Third Party Sites at your own risk. Third Party Content, including comments from third party users submitted to Uniform Discount through the Interactive Services, do not necessarily reflect the views of Uniform Discount.
If you access the Sites via your mobile phone (through an iPhone application, for example), we do not currently charge for this access. Please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees or data charges, will still apply.
Modification of Content
Reservation of Rights
UNIFORM DISCOUNT IS PROVIDING THE SITES, THEIR CONTENTS AND THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITES OR INTERACTIVE SERVICES, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDED ON THE SITES OR AS PART OF THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNIFORM DISCOUNT DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, UNIFORM DISCOUNT DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITES OR THE INTERACTIVE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. PRICE AND AVAILABILITY INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
UNIFORM DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR INTERACTIVE SERVICE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT,INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES.
2080 RONALD REAGAN BLVD UNIT 600
CUMMING, GA 30041
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us and our affiliates and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order, or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS,YOU AND UNIFORM DISCOUNT AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.