Cherokee apparel has been known for comfort and fashion since 1972. This ready-to-wear heritage shapes the way we approach designing and manufacturing medical uniforms and accessories; it has helped our brand become the overwhelming favorite of healthcare workers everywhere.
Cherokee is dedicated to bringing fashion, comfort and quality---as well as a little more style and personality---to uniforms without sacrificing the functionality you need to do your job.
Each season, we take pride in offering:
- New Designs:We bring fashion-forward styles from ready-to-wear to uniforms.
- New Fabrications: Cherokee seeks fabrics and apparel technology from around the world for our collections to meet the specific needs of nurses and healthcare workers: comfort, durability, softness, stretch, moisture wicking and easy care.
- Fashion Prints: Our designers create a broad array of exclusive designs, from florals to geometrics to conversational prints, taking inspiration from fashion runways around the world. We also work with artists and guest designers to offer unique prints from their original artwork.
- Fun and Warmth: Through our Tooniforms collection, we offer the industry's foremost collection of world-famous characters, including Disney, SpongeBob SquarePants, Looney Tunes, Hello Kitty, Dr. Seuss, Marvel Comics, Betty Boop, Blue's Clues and more.
- Outstanding Quality: We work with a nationwide panel of nurses who give us feedback on new products and industry trends. All of our garments are tested to meet the highest quality standards before they are manufactured.